Save the date!
20th annual FPE Auction Saturday February 24, 2018 at The Nines Hotel.
To support our current goal of $300,000 we need your support in attending and bidding at the auction. With the time, resources and effort of our auction committee we have compiled a fantastic array of items for the evening.
Why Host an Auction?
FPE Foundation funds are the only way to provide additional staff (PEOPLE) for our school above and beyond the district’s annual staffing allocation. Funds will be used for additional teaching staff including Educational Assistants (EAs) and Technology to directly support teachers and students. The auction is currently our largest Foundation fundraiser of the year. The Auction for years has brought together the community to celebrate our success, have some fun and raise money.
Thank you to everyone who has helped so far!
It takes a village to organize, create and work and we need your help to pull off a successful event everyone can enjoy. We want to thank the many tireless volunteers who have helped us prepare for the event thus far and for those who will continue to help through the evening of the event.
Top 10 11 Reasons to Attend and Support the Auction
- The auction is our only fundraiser that helps reduce class size
- The funds raised pay for additional staff each year
- The funds raised keep Technology classes for our kids
- The funds raised help to close the achievement gap in PPS
- The auction features major Art projects created by our kids
- The auction is a great way to plan your vacation
- The money you spend can be good for your taxes
- The funds raised that night directly benefit your child
- The auction helps make our school exceptional
- The funds raised are used for resources felt by all kids in the school
- WE build community in the process